Supplier Quality Engineer
A global medical device company is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team in Santa Ana, CA! If you're looking to make a career move, this is an exciting project to support the development of Class III medical innovations.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Developing control plans
- Test Method Validation (TMV), specifically in receiving inspection
- Creating labels and IFU documentation
- Creating PFMEAs, DMRs, Master Validation Plans
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering or other technical field
- 2 to 8 years of experience
- Experience working with external suppliers
If this position peaks your interest, please reach out to me ASAP for potential next steps. This is a 1 year contract with high potential to extend up to 3 years or convert full time.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.