Supply Chain Planner/Materials Manager/Planner 2714
Title: Supply Chain Planner/Materials Manager/Planner
Location: Remote is OK as long as within the US. Preferred in Eastern Time Zone
Contract Length: 4 Months
Seeking Supply Chain Planner for pharmaceutical product portfolio finished goods.
- Collaborate between plants and markets
- Run finished goods deployment plan balancing customer service level while maintain agreed-upon target inventory level.
- Manage exceptions and changes, analyze alerts.
- Follow up with Customer Service and Transport to ensure expedited shipments are arranged to mitigate short term risks.
- Oversee/review if additional costs for expedited shipments are necessary.
- Publish and follow up on inventory planning and deployment planning metrics and reporting. Identify risk of inventory shortage and obsolescence.
- Organize and run weekly meetings with major stakeholders (customer service, network planner, FG sites) to discuss and follow up on short term exceptions, take corrective action and/or escalate as needed.
- Maintain unobstructed communication channel to ensure smooth information flow among stakeholders
***Must have excellent Excel skill*** 3-6 years of materials planning or relevant experience. Knowledge of Kinaxis or SAP a strong plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.