Supply Chain Planner
Location: Emeryville, California, United States
Job Type: Contract
Our client is in search of a candidate who is able to do purchase orders for 100,000s of parts. Coming from supplier.
- Someone to do supply chain planning.
- Monitoring inventory at offsite CMO
- Data analysis - Not super sophisticated. Intermediate excel.
- Strong Understanding of end to end supply chain flow.
- MPS master production
- Procurement PO placement
- Netsuite, oracle, or SAP experience
- Data analysis- macro level. Database management. Lead time analysis. Inventory pipeline.
- Great communication. Internal and external.
- Strategic planning and Forecasting
- Demand planning
- Lead time analysis.
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Independent worker who is able to perform tasks without heavy guidance
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.