Systems Engineer - Cybersecurity (all levels)
Product Line: External systems for all implantable devices
Reason to join the team:
- Forefront in life changing new technology that helps people
- Develop or broaden your knowledge on cyber security concerns from a systems mobile device perspective
- Small team structure with 11 Systems Engineers; the other 4 are Human Factors and Cyber security
Primarily to support the safety and security of the CRM group's medical devices, products, and infrastructure with a focus on mobile device. Learning the existing cyber security architecture and product lines. Working with software teams on next generation product cyber security. Evaluating threats expressed by governing parties and recommending courses of action. Answering questions from hospital representatives that want to know about the company's approach to cyber security. The focus is on packing a specific device connection between phone and server (Bluetooth/Wifi) rather than network security. Other activities are around areas of governance, post-market monitoring, FDA compliance and showing that the company is commitment and active from a security stand point.
- BS Engineering - computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering
- Either familiar with cyber security concerns or interested in getting into cyber security, specifically for mobile devices rather than network cyber-security.
- Great communicator/public speaker
- Medical device experience
- Has done cyber security focused activities in a highly regulated environment
- Experience with IoT (Internet of Things)
- Background as a software or systems engineer
Please respond if you'd like to speak directly with this client about their need.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.