Systems Engineer - Mobile iOS/Android
External systems for pacemakers, defibrillators, and implantable diagnostic devices
Reason to join company:
- Forefront in life changing new technology that's helping people
- Company is a well-established company committed to the life sciences industry
12 Systems Engineers the other 4 are Human Factors and Cyber security
Primarily to support the CRM group's medical devices, products, and infrastructure with a focus on mobile device. As cellular companies change electronics around their mobile devices and security, client must make sure the applications that talk to their patients implants run smoothly. The focus is on packing a specific wireless device connection between phone and server (Bluetooth/Wifi).
- BS Engineering - computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering
- Experience with software development preferably for mobile development - iOS & Android
- 3 years minimum as a (post-grad) software or systems engineer
- Teamwork oriented
- Medical device experience
- Has worked with Wireless devices (Bluetooth Low Energy BLE/WiFi)
- Experience with IoT (Internet of Things)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.