Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager - 6 month contract
Diagnostics Information Solutions (DIS) - is charged with building a modern software stack that will change the way patients are cared for. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data to intelligently process and present this data to healthcare professionals which allows for improved patient care. If you want to be a part of revolutionizing the healthcare industry, join us to put your software touch on it!
We are looking for candidates with a deep understanding of modern SaaS products. You'll get to be part of building a SaaS business from the ground up with the ability to influence the product and architecture and lots of opportunities for growth. Plus get to work side by side with a team of world-class doctors and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery.
The Technical Project Manager is a crucial part of the engineering team with various responsibilities related to technical product delivery. The role will work in partnership with the global engineering leadership team and the cross-functional project teams to deliver software releases. The role could also include leading smaller technical initiatives or other special projects within engineering (e.g. security projects, technology assessments, QA). The candidate should have a foundation in agile and be able to act as a scrum master to scrum teams.
Skills: (Data Science Experience Important)
- Software Project Management: Technical project management - responsible for technical delivery of a software release/project; the role will be the single point of contact to the project core team and represent engineering, owning technical deliverables and ensuring engineering is on track.
- Aligning teams to common business/end-customer/release goals, working cross-functionally to achieve them and ensuring accountability to deliver them
- General Technical Project Management: within engineering, taking on special projects and initiatives such as vendor or technology assessments, continuous improvement projects, resource management, and more
- Agile Delivery; Contributing to the agile maturity of engineering; act as scrum master for 1 or more teams. Demonstrating up-to-date expertise in Scrum/Agile practice and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Process improvements: as needed - Interacting with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors.
- Building roadmaps and plans: Ensuring ongoing communication of progress against project objectives.
Your values align with ours...
- Customer Empathy, Respect/Earn Trust, Extreme Ownership, Bias for action, Entrepreneurship, Open sharing of information, Data-driven, Effectiveness, Resiliency, Grit, Radical Candor, Curiosity, Optimism, Disagree yet commit, Collaboration.
- BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (CS, Eng, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in project management and successfully launch products.
- Strong communication and solution-oriented, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex organizational or technical problems
- Have successfully managed engineering deliverables for software development projects from concept to launch
- Experience working in large, preferably global, software organizations, working across multiple locations with multiple software directors and managers and teams to deliver software releases to market.
- Hands-on software development experience in either Java or C++/C# is nice to have
- Hands-on with reporting and status updates, willing and able to create fit-for-purpose and clear presentations and meaningful dashboards
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders and partners
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with healthcare systems and data and workflows is a plus (e.g. HL7, IHE)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.