Technical Writer I
Job Title: Technical Writer I
Duration: 12-month contract, possibility of extension
Location: Framingham, MA (01701)
Compensation: Varies depending on experience
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401k, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a multi-product GMP environment.
- Utilize knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities and functionality.
- Track and review change control documentation. Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review current documents- incorporate comments from Management and team. Navigate through documentation system utilizing current templates.
- Notify manager of workflow status and issues.
- Incorporate comments from team members and provide status to manager on review and approval workflow.
- Follow up with team members on comments.
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all the necessary information required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Interact well with a diverse group of individuals.
- Self-motivated and willing to be proactive in resolving issues.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- University graduate with engineering or biochemical science preferred.
- Secondary Education diploma a requirement
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.