Technician III - 24350
Are you looking to build off of your experience as a technician? Do you want to incorporate design in your next position? If so, don't look any further. My client is a global leader in medical device development and they are seeking advanced technicians to join their team in Carlsbad, CA!
The Technician III will be responsible for the following:
- Designing components or portions of systems
- Modifying existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing and field service operations.
- Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal.
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications.
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
- Five (5) years of technical/manufacturing or closely related experience
- Previous medical device experience preferred
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extending beyond the initial duration.
If you think this aligns well with your skills and interests, please reach out to me today as this position will be moving quickly!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.