Textile Quality Engineer
Do you have a background within Engineering? Are you interested in working at a leading Medical Device company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education, and support across the continuum of care, is actively searching for a Quality Engineer to join its team in Northfield, Illinois. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire. They are looking for a Quality Engineer involves the Quality Assurance activities for the Textiles Division whose product lines include all textiles to all markets and speciality goods.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed.
- Design and install testing equipment and perform product testing and analysis to maintain quality levels and minimize defects and failure rates.
- Ensure compliance with applicable domestic and internal regulatory requirements associate with product lines and processes.
- Participate as the Quality Representative in Product Development and Design Control Activities.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or related engineering field required
- 2+ years of experience within a technical quality role in medical device manufacturing
- Experience within manufacturing, validation, & design control
- Experience working with textiles of any kind
The Quality Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Nortfield, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.