Vaccine Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Vaccine Development Scientist to join a leading Research and Development organisation based in South West London. As the Vaccine Development Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out design and development of new vaccines for therapeutic interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will be varied as the Vaccine Development Scientist but your main duties will involve:
- You will complete discovery and evaluation of new vaccine candidates to support the development of new medicines.
- You will carry out the development of PCR-based assays and cell-based assays and you will be involved in collaborative projects with academia and industry.
- As the Vaccine Development Scientist you will use techniques such as, but not limited to, ELISA, PCR, and flow cytometry.
- Experimental design and designing end points for translational immunology will be among your duties.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to identify the following experience and qualifications in your application for Vaccine Development Scientist:
- MSc or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline such as, but not limited to, Immunology, Biological Sciences, Cell Biology, or Molecular Biology.
- Industry experience working in an immunology setting using biological assays such as flow cytometry, ELISA, qPCR. Vaccine design and development with knowledge of animal models is essential.
- Processing of samples in in vivo studies is an essential requirement as well as experience in translational immunology.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales