Project Summary in Manager's Words:
- The Validation Engineer will work as the main point of contact for capital equipment validation both on site at Bosch as well as at client facilities.
- 2 Years of experience
Day to Day:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation, execution and documentation of tests on Bosch pharmaceutical packaging equipment at Bosch facilities and at customer sites.
- Calibrate equipment, and train clients on proper calibration.
- Interact extensively with customers in order to provide deliverables that are developed within cost and on time.
- This position will involve around 25% travel both domestically and internationally.
- Will be responsible for taking ownership of a product and ensuring all validation related to product is properly managed, ability to take ownership is a huge need from a personality standpoint.
Top 3 Technical Skills Required:
- Some understanding of electrical schematics/controls, & documentation
- Experience working with/understanding capitol equipment (college lab equipment is relevant experience)
- Some experience in coordination, "this person will be putting the dots together"
- Experience using hand tools
- Fresh out of school candidates might have some good potential to fill this Technical role.
- Electrical engineering background
- Software experience such as PLC
- Skilled with tools, for example might have to remove screens on
Their Products and/or Services:
- Bosch Packaging Technology specializes in the pharmaceutical industry. Complete packaging solutions are provided for parenteral drugs, ophthalmics, animal health products, vitamins, and nutritional supplements. Products include vial, capsule, syringe, and powder filling; isolation technology, and cartoning.
If you are interested in hearing more, apply or submit your resume to this posting.
Look forward to hearing back.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.