Key Account Manager (m/w/d) - Diagnostics - Switzerland
Key Account Manager (m/w/d) Diagnostics - Switzerland
I'm currently looking for a Key Account Manager (m/w/d) in Switzerland, mainly focussing on accounts in French speaking part of the country. My client is a multinational diagnostics company offering a wide range of products for clinical diagnostics.
You'll be offered an interesting and challenging position in a vibrant environment within an international company. The position is home office based.
- Increase in sales within your distribution area
- Maintenance of existing customer relationships/account management
- Identification of new market opportunities
- Strategic development of the market
- Close interaction with application specialists
- Introduction of new products and projects
- University degree in any relevant scientific field or equivalent
- Several years of sales experience within the diagnostics industry
- Existing accounts (KOL, clinics, etc.) within the distribution area
- Sales personality and strategic focus
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- German language skills are welcome
- Willingness to travel
This vacancy is a permanent full-time position.
If you're interested in this position, I'm looking forward receiving your application in English.
Manuel Rühl - Recruitment Consultant - Marketing & Sales - Medical Devices/Diagnostics
m.ruehl(at)realstaffing.com - +49 (0)69 264 898 064 - Goetheplatz 5-11, 60313 Frankfurt (Germany)