Group Manager - MSL
Top Global Pharmaceutical company in Japan
Role and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for building, management and coaching of a high performance team of MSL (Medical Science Liaison)
- Plan and support execution of MSL strategy and tactics
- Support ongoing scientific training and education of MSLs for timely and robust scientific discussions with Medical Experts.
- Plan, secure and manage MSL team budget to optimise engagement strategy for Medical Experts
- Serve as a Deputy for the local Medical Excellence Head
*For more details, please ask your consultant
Rewards & Benefits
- Attractive salary package
- Work-life balance, flex-time system etc.
- International environment
- Scientific background
- Leadership experience (either as a lead or as line manager)
- Medical Affairs experience
Nice to have
- Ph.D degree
- Business English level
Are you the new MSL Group Manager?
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to me (Artur Fatykhov) about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja