Marketing Communication Specialist
International company which is one of the world's leading manufacturers of hearing aids and devices.
Create customer-facing messaging & stories at market segment and product levels; adapting to traditional and digital platforms globally. Develop and execute integrated campaigns in collaboration with Japan Business Management Team to key business objectives.
Responsible for the integrated marketing campaigns, message creation, story development, demand generation, brand awareness, and programs.
- Communication strategist - expert in communication channels and tactics.
- Own & execute Japan MarComm plan for the business.
- Manage projects, create and execute measurable, multi-channel communication campaigns and content to support the promotion and commercialization of solutions in Japan.
- Drive trade show execution with relevant & impactful messaging
- Manage vendors and contractors as needed.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing communications, branding, integrated campaign development.
- Verbal and written analytical/problem solving, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills essential.
- Comprehensive computer skills and marketing platform skills a requisite.
- Creative with the ability to get things done.
Intersted in our new Marketing Communications role? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja