<About the company>
Global Medical Device company which produces products and technologies in diagnostics, medical devices including Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Surgical Products
Main focus is to deliver on both short term and on-going programs by ensuring that all key steps of the projects are completed. The Marketing Manager supports the brand team during the planning process, e.g. Business reviews, Strategic Planning Sessions and Brand Plan writing etc. and participates in new product launches by supporting the team with the planning and implementation of key programs.
- Develop, implement, track and measure the retail pharmacy marketing strategy, plan and tactics.
- Assist in the development, implementation, tracking and measurement of consumer marketing strategy, plans and tactics.
- Respond to queries/info needs from marketing team and agencies.
- Coordinate trade-show activities with the commercial operations team, show organizers and suppliers.
- Track marketing project expenses and assist in managing the budget
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Marketing and/or Science.
- 2-4 years of Marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of and experience with marketing theory, strategy and plan execution.
- Strong understanding of and experience with brand building and planning.
- Experience working with retail customers and creative agencies.
Are you our new Marketing Manager? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja