As a product manager of the marketing department (assistant product manager), set goals and issues to be achieved from their roles based on the department plan, set actions to achieve them, and execute the action plan.
<About the company>
A global medical device manufacturer based in Germany.
- Create and execute a marketing plan
・ Create, execute, check, and modify the Budget Year and medium / long-term plans for the products in charge according to the company plan.
- Product introduction
・ Collaborate with the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department on the formulation and execution of approval acquisition strategies to shorten the time required for approval
- Training for sales staff, related departments in the company, and outside (agencies, nurses, etc.)
・ Train products and related knowledge to the sales department and internal and external parties.
- Plan, draft, and control expenses related to product promotion (society, domestic event, overseas tour)
- Activities at industry associations
・ The latest necessary information can be obtained through organizations and appropriate responses can be correctly reported to society.
- Expense control
・ Control expenses according to the size and growth of sales
- Quality (complaint) investigation correspondence
・ Respond to product complaints socially appropriate and without impairing customer satisfaction
・ Work with the QA department for early solutions for manufacturers
- Inventory management
・ Control in cooperation with SCM to keep the inventory level of the product in charge optimal
Those who are willing to work on projects and tasks that occur each time, including the above work contents, by the supervisor's instructions or by themselves.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated to contribute
- Persons who are able to take care of themselves and others for safety and health and to comply with compliance, which is the duty of all employees in the workplace.
- Those who can handle domestic and overseas business trips.
- Ability to plan and schedule to complete multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner (project management skills)
- PC skills: Word, Excel, PPT basic operation required
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja