As a product manager of the marketing department (assistant product manager), set goals and issues to be achieved from their roles based on the department plan, set actions to achieve them, and execute the action plan.
<About the company>
A global medical device manufacturer based in Germany.
- Create and execute a marketing plan
- Product introduction
- Training for sales staff, related departments in the company, and outside (agencies, nurses, etc.)
- Plan, draft, and control expenses related to product promotion (society, domestic event, overseas tour)
- Activities at industry associations
- Expense control
- Quality (complaint) investigation correspondence
- Inventory management
- Self-starter who is highly motivated to contribute
- Persons who are able to take care of themselves and others for safety and health and to comply with compliance, which is the duty of all employees in the workplace.
- Those who can handle domestic and overseas business trips.
- Ability to plan and schedule to complete multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner (project management skills)
- PC skills: Word, Excel, PPT basic operation required
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja