RA Manager for Diagnostic and Medical Devices
Amazing RA Manager job opportunity ideal for an ambitious RA Specialist or RA Sr. Specialist, who is looking for an opportunity to broaden his/her skills at Diagnostic and Medical Device Company with state-of-art medical devices.
The role is responsible for implementation and monitoring of regulatory submission, and working with the commercial organization to ensure full compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and standards within Japan.
- Establish and drive the Regulatory Affairs initiatives for the COmpany by aligning with Area and Global ADC Regulatory Affairs on strategies and direction.
- Prepare RA submissions and successfully gain approvals to align with new product launch timelines for all New Product Registrations and Change Control Notifications (to include Partial Change Approvals; and Minor Change Notifications) to the PMDA/MHLW regulatory authorities in Japan.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package and bonus system
- Being able to work with very innovative and famous products and the best people in the industry
- Flex time and work-live balance
- Great Benefit system
- Career plan : Global opportunities
- At least 5 year in RA in medical device or Pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written Japanese.
- Good business English (spoken/written) with TOEIC score 600 or higher TOEIC
Are you ready for a new adventure as an RA Manager at one of the 10 biggest Medical Device companies in the world?
Please kindly apply or call Monika Ambroziak (03 4520 4041)
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja