Senior Product Specialist
Conduct market research and analyze market (size, trends and dynamics) based on available data for further understanding of the customer needs / value propositions. Develop effective market-relevant sales and marketing communication tools, plan events and implement marketing programs to build brand equity.
This role is for a leading Medical Device Maker and will be tasked with new product launch for their Minimally Invasive Cardiac products
Lead the whole process for product launch and product lifecycle management after launch. Develop recommendations and strategies to optimize the synergies between the other business units to optimize activities and meet customer needs
- Develop and implement marketing strategic activities aimed to achieve sales targets
- Provide marketing leadership for products by implementing effective product positioning, promotion and field coverage
- Gather market intelligence on customers and competitor activity and communicate to the field team to ensure timely reactions to market environment
- Plan and execute product training/educational seminars in collaboration with training and education team for healthcare professionals
- Develop and maintain good relationship among key customers
- Support to control the inventory in Japan
- Work with regulatory affairs by providing adequate product knowledge and customer information in case of product hold, field action or any other incidence.
- Gather, circulate and file product related complaints from health care professionals, distributors and field team and communicate it to relevant departments
- Bachelor Degree
- More than three years of product marketing experience in medical device or pharma.
- Business level proficiency in writing/speaking required for both Japanese and English
- Project management skills; organized and detail oriented
Are you our new Senior Product Marketing Specialist? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja