Strategic Marketing Manager
Great opportunity in a newly established division within at large global American Medical Device manufacturer focusing on Diabetes, Diagnostics and Safety Medical Products. Two main functions will be, Branding / Communication and Marketing Excellence Training Programs.
<About the company>
If you have experience in Marketing, Branding, Marketing Communication or Corporate Communication this would be great for you!
Looking for someone who has a good understanding about Marketing on a Global set standard but also someone who can customize it to meet Japan's market.
Most of the work will be within the Branding and communication area and helping with brand identity with the later focusing on developing marketers' capabilities
- Creation and execution of the end-to-end campaign strategy and activities that support our business objectives.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns and programs across all relevant channels
- Employ a mix of creative tactics, including multi-channel digital programs, content marketing, search engine optimization, account-based marketing, social media, events, advertising and direct mail
- Manage internal marketing capability development.
- Partners with marketers to ensure appropriate positioning and messaging across many communications platforms and channels.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive Salary
- Relaxed working environment
- Start-up Atmosphere
- Team Leadership
- Bachelor's Degree required; Marketing or Business degree preferred
- Marketing background
- 5+ years' experience in marketing, marketing communication, brand, corporate communications
- 5+ years of experience working in brand-building organizations
- Written and verbal English as you will be required to communicate with Global Corporate Marketing team.
Interested in Strategic Marketing Manager? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja