Healthcare Innovation Manager
- Job type: Contract
- Salary: £30 - £33 per hour + competitive
- Location: Tadworth
- Reference: RE-32533598
We at Real Staffing are looking for a Healthcare Manager to work with a Global Pharmaceutical Company. This is on a 6 month contract which is based in Tadworth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team.
As a Healthcare Innovation Manager you will lead the development and establishment of the Health Innovation Hub. The Hub will be the engagement model to collaborate with health start-ups in the UK where there is a shared benefit for the start-up and UK patients.
* Work with business to define and validate opportunities that innovations may address across the areas of improving disease awareness, improving diagnosis, or optimising treatment in areas aligned to the portfolio
* Lead the development of the annual plan to engage the start-up community in collaborations with including recommending the right business models that will accelerate our ability in collaborating with digital health start-ups
* Work with Medical, Legal and Commercial teams to define and maintain the governance process for all health technology UK collaborations, including contracting and oversight
* Act as an ambassador for in the health technology & startup scene, supporting pro-active engagement with business leaders and demonstrating as an attractive employer for talent
* In conjunction with external communications team, develop a communication plan for internal and external awareness of Health Innovation Hub and associated initiatives
* Work across UK, Regional and Global teams to ensure right stakeholder are informed and share learnings from the work delivered in the UK
* Experience of working in a start-up or involvement in the development of digital technologies
* Knowledge of UK health market and knowledge of the start-up scene with an established network in the startup and digital innovation field
* Proven ability to perform effectively in a complex, changing environment, and the ability to manage ambiguity and drive change
* Fluent with technology solutions to manage projects including appropriate Microsoft Office programs
* Basic understanding of finance.
If you feel this is a suitable role for you then send me a copy of your recent CV and call me on 0414 222 7882 and we can discuss this further.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales