software application developer
- Job type: Contract
- Salary: competitive
- Location: North West England
- Reference: RE-32500920
A Digital Healthcare client is looking for a Software Application Developer based in North West England. This company provides healthcare mobile applications to enable clinicians to monitor patients remotely, while allowing individuals to understand and manage their conditions.
Are you a dynamic Software Application Developer looking for an opportunity to be part of the revolutionary mobile healthcare solutions?
This role will involve:
The Software Application Developer will design, develop, code, and implement cross-platform mobile healthcare applications.
The successful applicant will have experience of and responsible for:
* 2 years or more experience of mobile application development.
* Minimum of 2 years of Web application development.
* Achievement of agreed productivity targets to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to define quality standards.
* Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail.
* Experience of mobile and tablet technologies such as Cordova, PhoneGap or Titanium
* Extensive knowledge of JSON/AJAX/REST/RESTful.
* Experience developing for Android and iOS mobile device platforms.
* Experience within an Agile environment.
* Trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
* Strong knowledge and awareness of mobile healthcare trends.
* Excellent communicational skills.
For more information about this role please contact Zenab Khatun on 0121 265 7474 or click apply below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales