For the EMEA headquarter of an international company active in the Healthcare sector, based in Zaventem (North of Brussels) Real Staffing is currently looking for an Accounts Payable specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the EMEA Finance team and support the continued delivery of strong business results. You will indeed join a professional company which will offer you a career full of perspectives.
You will report in first instance to the Financial Director, and you will work You will work closely with the Senior Accounts Payable Specialist, who will act as your best practise reference point be in charge of invoice settlement, payments and travel expense report settlement.
The scope of your role will be vendors for legal entities in Belgium, Germany, the UK, France, Netherlands and South Africa.
You will be responsible of the timely and accurate booking of Payables documents on the third party vendor accounts (including employees for travel expense) in accordance with the procedures in place:
- Check and request updates of vendor details in Master Record
- Request approval for mismatches to the relevant users
- Reconcile vendor accounts based on requests from suppliers
- Payment proposal verification before approval by EMEA Controller
- Reconcile Debit balances open on vendor accounts
- Investigate reasons for failed payments
- Solve queries received by e-mail or phone from the business or suppliers
- Perform all the necessary audit checks to ensure that Travel and Expense claims submitted by employees are completed in line with all internal control objectives, CFI's, travel policy and SOX, ensuring there is full and complete feedback, follow up and correction on any discrepancies found
- Monitor all discrepancies (including being vigilant of any fraudulent activities) and report any non-compliance issues
- Ensure turn-around of all claims received within 48 hours
- Date, prepare and Box all completed Travel and Expense claims for off-site archiving
- Preferably a degree in accounting.
- You have a first experience in an accounts payable department
- Exposure to a major ERP system (SAP, Oracle)
- Strong spoken and written English. Understanding of French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Belgian resident or open to relocate
- Proactive - To apply a forward thinking approach to the role taking ownership of the process, and looking for innovative solutions to continuously improve the tasks in scope for the role.
- Accountability - Understanding the importance of data accuracy and process documentation and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Autonomy - Demonstrate ownership by operating within a general framework, establishing clear priorities, driving and planning own workload.
- Flexibility - Ability to adjust work priorities based on requirements indicated by line manager. Flexibility and adaptability are of highest importance during the spin-off transition period and the first year of operations.
We are looking to hire a professional and committed candidate. The company will invest a lot in that person and will offer him/her an interesting salary package reflecting this intent, including the more interesting insurances, meal vouchers, a bonus and an extended amount of holidays paid.
Should you be interested in this position, or should you want to receive more information, please apply today or contact Isabelle Leparlier on 0032 (0)2.610.59.00