Do you have experience working with analogue electronics?
Have you worked in the aviation industry?
If so you you may be right for my clients new role!
The role involves building analogue circuit layouts for a display design. It's for an initial 6 months with the possibility for an extension as the company have potential.
Required experience / skills:
- Circuit analysis and design of analogue interface circuits based on requirements.
- Working knowledge of video and graphics interfacing (e.g. Analogue Video; S-Video, composite, RGB, RS170, Stanag3350. Digital video; Open LDI (LVDS), DVI, HDMI, Display Port, ARINC818, SDI)
- Working experiencing of digital data busses (e.g. SPI, I2C, Ethernet).
- Appreciation of design for EMC techniques to accommodate EMI.
- Demonstrated experience of PCB layout development (either self or working with PCB Layout Engineering team) and knowledge of PCB technologies and manufacturing
- Experience of DfT, DfM best practice.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to author documentation (e.g. plans, requirements, design descriptions, test procedures etc).
- Experience integrating and verifying electronic modules and products.
- Must be able to work according to company and industry standards and design processes.
Desirable tool experience:
- Schematic Capture
- Circuit modelling and simulation
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Requirements management
If you're interested then please respond to this advert.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales