6 - 12 Months
40 hours a week
The Staff Analyzer Engineer position is for an experienced Analyzer Engineer specialized in various analyzer technologies and hardware with 10+ years of applicable experience in the Chemical or Refinery Industry. Particular areas of interest would be in maintenance practices and design, installation practices for GC, IR, CEMS, Oxygen, Water Quality, Gas Detection, etc., in a refinery, petrochemical plant, or similar industry.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide engineering design and specifications to support procurement and construction activities for projects.
- Review design drawing and engineering specifications to ensure conformance with relevant company/industry standards and practices.
- Serve as an analyzer technology expert liaison between project engineers, plant maintenance, and operations personnel.
- Interacting with Engineers and Construction contractors, both on-site and off-site.
- Effectively facilitate teamwork to obtain alignment of organizational goals and gain consensus and support from company personnel.
- Consult and assist globally sites with the maintenance of existing Analyzer equipment and systems, supporting them to develop and execute the Analyzer Obsolescence Program.
- Support sites with the implementation and utilization of AMADAS systems (Analyzer Management and Data Acquisition System).
- Identify opportunities for improved process analyzers, sample systems, and online analytical services, i.e., pertaining to quality, cost and reliability.
- Provide training to others on new as well as existing Analyzer technologies.
- Travel within Europe is a requirement for this position.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Engineering Degree or Analytical Chemistry from a credited University, with MS and 6-8 years or BS and 9-12 years industrial experience in Analyzer Technology within the Chemical or Refinery Industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the field of Analyzer design, specification, documentation, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Analyzer equipment.
- Understand sample conditioning principles and hardware and how to apply them to process analyzer systems.
- Understanding of multiple engineering facets of Analyzer Projects including instrumentation, electrical, civil, controls and regulatory
- Experience in industrial chemical production units and operations and awareness of surroundings from a safety and environmental point of view.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in both written and verbal form, for the purpose of instructing others in technical matters and obtaining cooperation
- Fluent in English Language verbally and in writing, [German and French skills are a plus]
- Proven leadership with the ability to successfully drive critical initiatives such as global obsolescence and standardization planning.
- Working knowledge of industry codes such as applicable IEC, ATEX, EN, ISO.
intrested in learning more? Contact Ronny Estevez Cornet ( 020-522 1588) r.estevezconet#realstaffing.com