Application Engineer - Haarlemmermeer - Fulltime/Permanent Providing tailor-made solutions to meet our customer's needs
As an Application Engineer you are responsible for guiding your customer through the design-in process from technical perspective. You provide your customer with quick and professional advice and translate their needs and ideas into internal product specifications. The support is given from the initial inquiry throughout the full project execution, with key focus on the design in process. Together with your customers you zoom in on their needs and work together to define the best solutions for future applications, using both existing products as well as new technologies on the roadmap.
The organization is committed to be the preferred partner in the development and manufacturing of transducers and electromechanical solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You are the main technical interface between the organization and Customer on R&D side. You provide technical customer advice and promote the organizations product portfolio and upcoming developments. To define the best solutions, you focus on understanding and aligning technical requirements.
You provide technical consultation to our customers regarding product application, and invite our company experts when going more in depth. During the start-up and project execution, you coordinate internally with project teams and management to ensure the best offering and customer touch.
- You have a strong customer and service orientation
- A strong technical basis (electronics, mechanics or physics) on Bachelor or Master level.
- You are excellent in communication (English/ Dutch) and coordination, and are able to build and sustain long term trust based relationships.
- You are capable to track multiple activities in parallel without losing overview.
- As our customers are located worldwide, you should be available (and enjoy) limited travelling.
- 5+ years preferably in a similar role or working in projects with customers would be preferred.
Please contact me, Shaneequa Ho A Tham, to apply for this position (s.hoatham @realstaffing.com or 020 522 15 77).