Associate Director Supply Chain
- Job type Permanent
- Location Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Supply Chain and Demand Planning
An innovative pharmaceutical company are looking to hire Associate Director Supply Chain for their site in Westmeath.
Reporting to the Director or Supply Chain, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Supply Chain and Warehouse functions, including Customer Service and Delivery Performance, Procurement, Production Planning & Control Systems and Materials Management.
This global biopharmaceutical company applies scientific expertise, proprietary technologies and global resources to develop products that are designed to make a meaningful difference in the way patients manage their disease.
- Ensure the effective operation of the Supply Chain Planning, Procurement & Warehouse functions
- Lead the demand planning/inventory management process for multiple products
- Using best practice procurement initiatives ensure orders for all goods and services are placed and delivered on time, while negotiating best market price for all commodities.
- Manage on-going metrics and KPI's for supply chain activities.
- Manage direct reports as requiredand leading personnel/team development.
- Preparation and management of annual budget
- Optimise the use of the ERP/SAP System.
- Implement Inventory Management Improvements through DOH, Inventory Accuracy, WIP and Material Efficiency Metrics
- Ensure that the Supply Chain function operates in full compliance with EHSS, cGMP, Shipping, Customs and SOX regulations.
- Third level qualification in a science or engineering discipline, with 7 years progressive Supply Chain Management experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
- The following would be an advantage: MBA or Masters in Supply Chain. IPICS/APICS/IIPMM qualified
- Working knowledge of ERP management systems, preferably SAP.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and application of sales and operations planning process.
- A track record of implementing Supply Chain Improvements and successful change management
This is a fantastic work environment with extensive benefits package this is a great opportunity to move into a growing company with many products ready for commercialisation.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting role please get in contact.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales