Pharmacovigilance Backlog Rework Support (m/f)
Currently we are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Backlog Rework Support to support a global pharma company in Melsungen for 5 months, full time on a contract base.
Start: July 2018
End: Dezember 01.12.2018
Short project description:
- Rework Backlog of Eudravigilance Adverse drug reaction case reports for restoration of compliance
- Microsoft Office programs
- Adobe Professional
- SAP desirable
- Scientific technical assistance trainingor commercial education
- Quick grasp
- Independent and conscientious work of closedwork packages
- Case preparation steps for case assessment by PhV Managers of backlog cases from EMA 2017/2018
- Download and documentation of documents form EMA Website
- Duplicate checks
- Association of case relevant documents to each individual case
- ARES upload according internal nomenclature and preparations steps of designated Cases
- Archiving of literature
- Restructuring of process of monitoring of Eudravigilance database with the aim of process optimization
- Validation/statistic testing of Excel Macro outputs (from xml processing from EMA monitoring procedure)
For the role you have so speak English. Please note that only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered, as this is a contract role.
Should you fulfil the above requirements and have interest in the role, please reply with an updated CV in word doc format to v.doell(at)realstaffing.com .
Additionally, feel free to share this job alert with your personal network.
I am looking forward to your application.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.