Bioanalytical Research Assistant
- Job type Contract
- Salary benefits + 401K
- Location Indianapolis, Indiana
- Sector Clinical Research, R&D, Quality Assurance
Do you have a couple years of ELISA/laboratory experience? Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, I have the job for you! My client, a world-renowned drug development company in the Indianapolis area, is looking for a Bioanalytical Research Assistant to join their team. Details are below:
Position Title: Bioanalytical Research Assistant
Duration: 6-month contract to hire (you will be converted to a permanent employee at the 6-month mark)
Location: Indianapolis, IN area
Pay: $16-26/hr (dependent and negotiable based on experience)
Shift: First Shift (8am-5pm)
- 2+ years of ELISA/laboratory experience
- BS in Chemistry or related life science field
Day to day:
- Work with ELISA, ADA assay, neutralizing antibody assay, etc.
- Extractions with clinical and some preclinical samples
- Assists in writing reports, methods, protocols, and SOPs
- Will be involved in troubleshooting, method development, qualification, maintenance, etc.
If you know anyone or you yourself are interested, please apply to this Ad and/or reach out at the contact information below. The manager is looking to conduct first round interviews next week so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.