US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Do you have a strong background within Change Orders? Are you interested in working at a leading medical device company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical company that offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials, is actively searching for a Case Coordinator/Document Control Specialist to join its team in Warsaw, IN. This will be structured as a long term contract and pay is $15-$20 per hour.
This medical device company has a leading global workforce of 18,000 people across 60 countries and generates $10 billion in annual sales. This company has a deep and broad portfolio supports nearly one million orthopaedic and neuro procedures worldwide annually. They are looking for a Case Coordinator/Document Control Specialist to help with tracking, updating, and managing Change Orders using a Product Lifecycle Management Software and working with engineers on Change Orders.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Checking for new change requests and managing customer request from outside sales representatives and quantity changes to orders or tracking shipments for delivery.
- Managing a Master Spreadsheet in Excel and updating the spreadsheet with quantities, new orders, and checking order status.
- Working on Change Orders using a Product Lifecycle Management Software and supporting the MTO, implants, and instruments team.
- Reading and modifying prints in Adobe Pro.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in a technical discipline
- 2 years of medical device experience & understanding of manufacturing from start to finish
- Ability to read prints in Adobe Pro, Unigraphics, or Team Center
- Drawing skills, Installation Qualification of new equipment, and Adaptiv experience is a plus
The Case Coordinator/Document Control Specialist is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership and grow within a top notch organization, and Warsaw, IN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.