Clinical Projects Assistant
- Job type Permanent
- Location Cambridgeshire, England
- Sector Clinical Research
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Clinical trials professional to join their team in Cambridge.
The company is at a very exciting stage, it is in the process of launching new drugs to the market and has an in-depth portfolio stage phase I-III
- Implement and maintain of logs, which may include the following; trial feasibility, trial tracking, monitoring visit reports and equipment
- Developt and maintain trial progress logs to monitor subject recruitment and CRF monitoring.
- Ensure log is updated throughout the working day so current recruitment figures are available
- Coordinate submissions/responses and tracking approvals and progress.
- Prepare Clinical Trial Agreements and Financial Agreements in liaison with the Contracts Coordinator
- Prepare site specific trial documentation, ensuring that accurate version control is applied
- Provide updates to trial documentation (as requested)
- Attend CRA meetings, project team meetings and trial specific meetings and reports on trial progress as required
- Coordinate of project related mail merges
- Update Central Laboratories, Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and other service providers with site contact information (as requested)
- Set-up and maintain Trial Master Files in accordance with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) GCP
If you are experienced in clinical trials and looking to join an exciting pharmaceutical don't hesitate to get in touch!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales