Clinical Research Analyst III: 5519
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$35 per hour
- Location North Chicago, Illinois
- Sector Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
Career Opportunity! Clinical Research Analyst III - 7 month contract
Looking to enhance and utilize your leadership and communication skills in clinical research? Do you want to work with one of the largest and most advanced bio pharmaceutical companies in the world? My client is looking to gain a clinical research analyst III to help advance their projects in the pharmaceutical industry. The opportunity for working remote a few days a week is gained through performance and credibility on the job. The position is located in Northern Chicago Suburbs and pay ranges from $30-$35 per hour based on prior experience and total match to desired qualifications listed below.
Among others, this title will comprise the following responsibilities:
- Establishes standards to be used in the design and development of key system interfaces.
- Supports the execution of all DDS processes and systems involved throughout the clinical trial life cycle.
- Actively collaborates with Data Sciences stakeholders to provide objective evidence in support of clinical analysis.
- Accountable for gathering cross-functional input into the development of Integrated Data Review Plan (IDRP).
- Supports cross-functional data review teams using statistical methods and state-of-the-art business intelligence tools.
- Accountable for clinical data analysis, application of statistical methods for data analysis, and any supporting technologies.
- Identifies opportunities for automating data quality checks using advanced statistical techniques.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree Statistics, Bioinformatics, Data Sciences or equivalent field. Master's degree preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of clinical research or analytics related industry experience
Required Skill Sets:
- Communication skills
- R programming
- Data Mining
- Experience with Clinical Trial Data
This is an exceptional career opportunity to become part of a team that is dedicated to making remarkable advances in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please don't hesitate to forward me your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below! All qualified applicants will receive an initial screening call within 48 hours.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.