Title: Clinical Research Associate III
Duration: 4 months
Location: New York, New York
Description of Clinical Research Associate III: Pfizer is seeking a CRA with health-outcomes experience to partner with PHI asset teams to execute Global HEOR strategy
Responsibilities of Clinical Research Associate III:
- Develop global value dossiers and cost models
- Conducting observational studies
- Generate peer-reviewed publications to communicate study findings
- Assess, synthesize and interpret relevant literature and communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the management of research projects
- Support budget management
Qualifications of Clinical Research Associate III:
- 10 years HEOR or relevant experience, including knowledge in health economics, cost-effectiveness, data analyses, patient reported outcomes measures, epidemiology, statistics and real world evidence.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in related field
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.