Clinical Research Scientist
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$85 - US$90 per hour
- Location Summit, New Jersey
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
Clinical Research Scienist
A global biopharma located in Central New Jersey is seeking to hire a Clinical Research Scientist for a 7-month contract basis starting in July 2019.
The Clinical Research Scientist will be responsible for: 1) assisting the Clinical Research Scientist team to interface with project team members including: Clinical Research Physician(s), Clinical Operations, Data Management, Statistics, Drug Safety, Regulatory and Project Management. 2) Review and query of Hematology/Oncology data including: safety, primary efficacy variables, and laboratory data. 3) Assist with protocol preparation (writing, reviewing, amending and cross-functional facilitation as appropriate). 4) Participate in Study Start up Activities and data base build. 5) Participate or lead in Scientific meetings (ie Ad-Board, Steering Committee, Data Monitoring Committee).
Location: Summit, New Jersey
Compensation: $85-90 per hour
Duration: 7-month contract
- Minimum 6 yrs. experience in oncology/hematology clinical development is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design, basic statistics, and data review tools
- Proficient at data interpretation
- Experience in protocol development, study report preparation, Investigator Brochure preparation, regulatory submissions
- Full understanding GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Detail-oriented, well-organized
- Ability to assimilate technical and scientific information quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Microsoft project a plus), JReview, EDC (Rave)
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Hematology experience
- Protocol authoring is highly preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.