Clinical Safety Coder III
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$35 - US$36 per hour
- Location South Carolina, USA
- Sector Data Analytics
Among others, this title will comprise the following responsibilities:
- Identifies when terms or drug names are inadequate, ambiguous or unclear for coding purposes and direct query generation in such aspects. Also, identify and resolve coding discrepancies; and review coding listings for accuracy and consistency.
- Provide Coding training/overview to Clinical team members, Clinical Research Organizations, Investigators and investigator sites as needed, in support of clinical trials.
- Ensures accurate and consistent coding of medical data, including but not limited to, adverse event verbatim descriptions and medication data received from global clinical trials across all clinical areas including identification of prohibited medications and exclusionary medical history.
- Impacts medical coding quality and consistency and resultant ability to complete analysis of coded data for safety review, signal detection, issue identification, product approval and patient safety.
The most desired candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with related health science background required (e.g. Nursing, Pharmacy). A relevant coding experience with a minim um of 2-4 year drug safety/ pharmacy experience or 2-4 years clinical and 2-4 years drug Pharmacy experience preferred but not required.
- Familiar/utilize: TMS Platform, MedDRA Browser, UMC Insight Tool, and Medidata Rave coding platform
- MedDRA Coding
- WHODD Coding
- ATC Coding
- Basic knowledge of regulatory guidance's/ practices.
This is an exceptional career opportunity to become part of a team that is dedicated to making remarkable advances in the Pharma and Clinical Industry.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please don't hesitate to forward me your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below! All qualified applicants will receive an initial screening call within 48 hours
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.