Clinical Sourcing Associate
A global Clinical Research Organization based in Central New Jersey is seeking to hire a Clinical Sourcing Associate for a temporary to permanent opportunity. The Clinical Sourcing Associate will be part of the Clinical Sourcing team that corresponds with several 100 company managers worldwide.
The Clinical Sourcing Associate will be responsible for: 1) tracking and managing the review of the agreements for clinical services. 2) Minor editing to correct errors in contract language. 3) Approval of signature ready documents. 4) Manage the signature processes and filing of agreements.
Duration: 6-month contract (possible FTE conversion)
Location: Central New Jersey
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have 1-2 years of prior sourcing experience is required.
- Familiarity with clinical service categories (i.e. subCRO, IXR, EDC, Logistics, etc.) is required
- Knowledge of FDA & ICH guidelines.
- Microsoft Office Professional and Adobe experience is required.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.