Clinical Training and Education Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sector Clinical Research
An exciting APAC Clinical Education & Training Manager has become available in a global medical devices company, based in Singapore. This is an high-impact role that also works cross-functionally internally as well as is the face of the company with KOLs across the entire APAC region.
About The APAC Clinical Education & Training Manager Role
You will play an integral role in developing training strategies, and conducting training.
- Deliver timely updates to course curricula and training materials that reflect changes in product offerings and market demands by identifying ongoing training needs and objectives
- Collaborate with other departments including Marketing, Sales and Research and Development to identify training opportunities and deficiencies.
- Assist with the development of clinical content for training manuals.
- Travel and assist with clinical training needs in the field.
- Deliver presentations and hands-on training during training programs.
- Ensure a friendly and orderly environment that fosters clinical education/instruction, in conformance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Support the Training & Education team & manage the internal training activities covering the product, procedure, technical and clinical training programs
- Support International educational events in APAC, and in other regions
- Identify and coordinate resources and materials existing into the organisation to set up, support and execute the training
As this role supports the APAC region, you must be able to travel extensively (about 70%).
- Minimum five years of Clinical training and education experience in medical devices
- 2-4 years in a Medical Training role is favourable
- Fluency in English is required.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent communicator and trainer
- Demonstrate team leadership skill sets
- Influencing skills required
This company needs no introduction - they are a leader in the highly technical and niche therapeutic areas they operate in. They are consistently rated as one of the most innovative and employee-friendly organisations to be a part of.
If you have the skill-sets and experience needed and looking to propel your career forward, this is an opportunity you cannot miss!
To apply, please get in touch with Grace Tay at g.tay(a)realstaffing.com for further information.
*Please note that only short-listed candidates would be contacted. Thank you.
License No: 16S8216
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017