Clinical Trial Biostatistician
- Job type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Summit, New Jersey
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Datenmanagement und Biostatistik
One of Real Staffing's top Pharmaceutical clients is seeking a Statistician to support ongoing Clinical Trials.
This is a 12 month contract with no maximum contract tenure and unlimited renewals - the consulting statistician will be on-site at the client location.
The Job and Your Duties:
- Prepare statistical analysis plans; develop table shells and ADaM specs for phase 2/3 clinical trials
- Analyze and report results of clinical trials. Provide tables, listings and graphs for final study reports. Provide ad hoc / data driven analyses.
- Provide statistical input for the preparation of final study reports and other required documents.
- Provide statistical support for integrated reports, submissions preparation, and post-submission activities.
- Provide statistical analysis methods and SAS procedures to programmers
Your qualifications and Skillset:
- Ph.D. or MS in Statistics or Biostatistics with a focus on statistical methods appropriate for clinical trials
- Intensive experience in clinical drug development at least 3 years for PhD and 5 years for MS.
- Oncology experience and/or integrated Summary of Safety (ISS) for submission would be a PLUS
- Excellent SAS skills. Hands-on works are required
- Detailed knowledge of statistical regulatory requirements/regulations and currently acceptable statistical methodologies
- 6 Good planning and project management skills with experience in a pharmaceutical statistical department including direct interaction with clinical personnel
- Good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills
Why Work here?
- Our client is a top pharmaceutical presence in hematology and oncology with a tightly packed upcoming study pipeline. Glassdoor also rates the company with above an 86% recommendation rate, evidence of a great working environment. Apply today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.