Clinical Trial Manager
- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location South San Francisco, California
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
I hope you are well.
I am in need of a few Clinical Trial Managers who have experience working in pharmaceutical/biotech.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Must meet all requirements for Senior Clinical Research Associate position and have demonstrated proficiency in all relevant areas.
- Coordinating and supervising all aspects of a clinical study. Monitors clinical trial sites.
- Assists Clinical Program Manager in overall study management.
- Drafts and coordinates review of relevant documents including protocols, informed consents, case report forms, monitoring plans, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports.
- Maintains study timelines.
- Contributes to development of study budget.
- Contributes to development of RFPs and participate in selection of CROs/vendors.
- Manage CROs/vendors.
- Coordinates review of data listings and preparation of interim/final clinical study reports.
- May contribute to development of abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts,
- Ensures effectiveness of site budget/contract process.
- May be asked to train CROs, vendors, investigators, and study coordinators on study requirements.
- Assists in determining the activities to support a project's priorities within functional area.
- Under supervision, may design scientific communications within the company.
- Travel is required.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, decision-making and organizational skills are required.
If you or anyone you know could be interested in this role (or others like it) please send me your resume BY THE END OF THE WEEK (June 15, 2018) and we can set up a time to chat.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.