Commercial Excellence Business Planning Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Salary Competitive
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sector Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
Excellent opportunity for a business planning manager in the commercial excellence team at a world leading pharmaceutical company.
<About the company>
The company who invest very heavily in research and development, and who are constantly innovating and delivering lifesaving and life changing, industry leading products to the market. With over 100 years of success already, they continue to win awards and grow their business here in Japan - increasing their revenue by over 20%in the last 5 years.
<Overview> In the Role of Business planning manager you will have a chance to support the growth of the company first-hand by actively creating strategies and planning key business decisions.
<Responsibilities> As a business planning manager you will carry out primary market research and through analysis of that data to help create and influence marketing strategies for new and existing products. This role does not require any people management however, you will work closely with other departments to provide them with accurate business planning. Also you will provide Analyst reports / Apac Bi-monthly report to higher management.
- Data creation and analysis
- SFE, Wargame, Town hall Meetings
- Reporting, Analytics, Data Exploration
- Information Delivery
- Create and support business strategy / planning
<Points of interest & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package
- Unique products and strong pipeline
- Global company
- 3 years marketing / or sales planning experience
- 5 years' experience within the pharmaceutical / Lifesciences industry
- Logical thinking and ability with numbers
Are you our new business planning manager? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Bill Butson about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja