- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Irvine, California
- Sector Quality Assurance, R&D, Regulatory Affairs
Title: Complaints Specialist
Location: Onsite in Irvine, CA
Duration: 3-6 months
About the Company:
Join my Client's enthusiastic and collaborative clinical complaints specialist team for a large remediation project. The company is a fast growing class III Medical Device company in Irvine who are very specialised within their field. They have multiple impressive life saving devices and are making big strides in the industry.
We are looking to add another complaints specialist to join the current team of 6. This person will be working on MDR's, back logged complaints, and seeing complaints from start to finish.
- Act as contact for customer experience reporting and complaint handling activities
- Receive complex medical procedure information and ask probing questions to ensure the issue is valid
- Document the events that occur within chronological and make sense to the readers
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with complaint handling within the medical device industry. Or 3-5 years in a related industry
- Knowledge of medical device regulations
- knowledge of quality systems and relationship to business
- Facilite customer complaint investigations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Work in a fast pasted, technically challenging environment
- Experience with TrackWise preferred
If interested, please apply with your updated resume ASAP. We are looking to move very quickly with this position.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.