As the Country Manager, you are accountable for the delivery of the country sales and profile plan. You will also be part of the SEA Management team and represent the local business by providing market insights and emphasising the business needs of Philippines. Additional key responsibilities in the role are as follows:
- Develop and implement commercial plans and monitor progress regularly
- To effectively manage the budget and expense
- Ensure the timely deliveries of business performance metrics and resource data at the country level
- Set and define performance goals for organization and conduct regular business evaluations
- Attract the and recruit the right talent for the Organization, provide guidance and monitor performance of individuals including the annual appraisal and set individual development plans
- Stimulate and encourage the organization to develop new creative solutions to address business challenges and opportunities
The right candidate should be a driven self-starter with strong business acumen. Individual should have experience holding P&L responsibilities and demonstrate strong leadership qualities. Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical landscape and hold a good track record in growing businesses and managing large team sizes.
If you are interested in the above position and believe you possess the right qualifications, please contact Scarlet Lee (R1222451) from Real Staffing Group at +65 6871 4700.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017