Top Global Pharmaceutical Company
Excellent job opportunity for a talent who wants to lead Medical Affairs team for Cardiovascular area. We have a Global client who is looking for candidate experienced in Medical Affairs with solid management experience in Medical Affairs/R&D. If you are motivated and have relevant expertise this could be perfect for you!
Country Medical Affairs Lead
1. Cardiovascular 2. Bone
As a Country Medical Affairs Lead, you will maximize Medical Strategy outcome for Cardiovascular area, develop/implement Medical Affairs plan and manage Cardiovascular team in Medical Affairs.
Country Medical Affairs Head
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute Medical Affairs plan and activity tracking in Cardiovascular Therapeutic area (evidence generation, scientific engagement plan, scientific event plan etc.)
- Lead Medical Affairs team by setting the right strategic vision/mind-set and managing members in the team
- Ensure Medical activity is aligned with compliance regulations
- Actively contribute to Cardiovascular TA strategy and internal cross-functional projects
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Work-life balance, flex-time system etc.
- International environment
- 3 years of Medical Affairs experience
- 2 years of management experience
- Business English level
- Business acumen
- Academia/industry experience in Cardiovascular field is a plus
- Ph.D or M.D. degree is a plus
Are you a new Country Medical Affairs Lead?
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to me (Artur Fatykhov) about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja