CRA II or III
Are you a Clinical Research Professional looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for the opportunity to join a reputable and well-known company? If so, check this out! My client, a household name in the Biotech space, is looking to hire multiple Clinical Research Associate II's to join their team at their North Chicagoland suburb location. This role is a 12-month contract with likelihood to extend or go permanent, and pay will be negotiable based on prior experience.
The Clinical Research Associate II will take on the following day-to-day responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Conducting phase I-IV single or multi center studies according to Federal regulations and ICH guidelines
- Assisting senior staff in: planning study conduct; designing case report forms (CRFs), Contract Research Organization (CRO) selection and management; selection and training of investigator sites; planning and running study meetings; evaluation, selection and training of new study investigators; writing and assembling submissions.
- Writing basic study protocols
- Monitoring or overseeing monitoring of investigational sites to ensure protocol adherence
- Assuring timely enrolment of patients and retrieval of CRFs from study sites
- Processing CRFs including data clean-up and classification of data, and completion of study summary
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Medical technology degree a plus)
- 2-5 years clinical trials monitoring experience (Medical Device trials a plus)
- Knowledge of FDA and ICH-GCP regulatory guidelines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work with a company on the forefront of Clinical Research, and having had experience at this company will open up many doors for your career down the road.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
- Must be able to work in-house with client Monday-Friday (this is NOT a remote position)
- Minimal travel required (visit site every 6-8 weeks)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.