CRISPR Biology Scientist
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$35 - US$65 per hour + competitive
- Location Boston
- Sector R&D
A rapidly growing therapeutic company in Watertown is seeking a PhD level Scientist to work within its target validation team. This role will be a one year contract with a conversion to full time at the end of the contract. This company has a focus around both Oncology and Immunology. As a privately funded group, they have multiple drugs ready for Clinical Trial and looking to expand even further.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the follow background:
- PhD in Molecular Biology
- Experience working with Pooled CRISPR and RNA screens
- Experience with cell culture, tissue culture, and genomic DNA extraction
- Desire to work in the lab and contribute to an expanding team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If you are a motivated Scientist that is looking to work for a cutting edge Drug Discovery Team, then please send a copy of your updated resume to the attention of Lauren Maiorano and her Team at Real Staffing Boston.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.