- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Naarden, North Holland
- Sector CRM, Salesforce & MS Dynamics
CRM Specialist - North Holland - Permanent position
In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance of Customer relation Management (CRM) tools and system within a pharmaceutical organization.
You will be part of the Business Excellence (BE) department which fosters an improvement culture throughout the pharmaceutical organization. BE is the strategic planning and coaching partner for the Business Units. In this role, the department aims to improve the performance of each Business Units by providing the tools and analyses to inform strategic choices and orientation. BE supports the organization by formalizing and executing special projects, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and e-business as well as providing logistical support for key regional events. The principles of the BE team are focus on its customers.
- Implements best practices in order to drive the continuous improvement of the system, based on business and internal client needs;
- Acts as the gatekeeper for all matters relating to the system;
- Regularly checks the system to monitor data quality;
- Trains users on the system;
- Contributes, within policies and procedures and the project sign off procedures, to the implementation of CRM application components, testing and release process;
- Executes planning and data conversion activities in order to comply to business demands and ensures availability of CRM support;
- Reports on performances and results. Identifies and clarifies problems and ensures operational effectiveness of CRM.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business technology, management information systems or a related subject;
- Experience in a system management/data management role, preferably in an international environment;
- Excellent English language, both written and verbal Dutch is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated teaming ability to work well with peers, customers, and all levels of management.
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
- A generous package including flexible benefits, and they are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
- This is a full time role but they support flexible working.
Interested in this position? Please apply with your CV (s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com) or contact me, Shaneequa Ho A Tham, via 020 522 15 77.