My client, a growing Biotech company, is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join their team. This Senior Data Scientist position will be a 6 month contract that can pay between $50-$85 per hour based on prior levels of industry experience. As a Senior Data Scientist, you would be responsible for delivering forecasting and data science needs by actively identifying opportunities and providing actionable, insightful analysis.
The most desirable candidates for the Senior Data Scientist position will possess the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of Data Science experience and providing upper level management decision-making data
- Experience formulating predictive intelligence and completing R, P-Charts and C-Charts
- Strong analytical skills and experience; ability to audit, format, model and analyze large data sets.
As the Senior Data Scientist, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Formulating predictive intelligence
- Developing data, providing insightful analyses that answers questions posed by the C-Suite, with a focus on cause and effect relationships, addressing business challenges or identify opportunities, and providing actionable recommendations.
- Build and leverage statistical or analytical models as required.
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative products.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.