- Job type Contract
- Salary US$80 - US$100 per hour + health benefits
- Location Kankakee, Illinois
- Sector Engineering & Validation, R&D, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management
Are you interested in leading a team within the pharmaceutical industry? Do you enjoy working on life-changing products? If this sounds like you, today is your day. My client, a Biotherapeutics leader located one hour south of Chicago, is actively looking for a Design Engineer with leadership aspirations. This 12 month minimum contract role will pay between $80 and $100 per hour ($160k - $200k equivalent).
The Design Engineer will step into a high visibility position on the nation's largest fractionation capital project, working to guide design processes and facility modeling. As the Team Lead, this individual will have five direct reports:
- Process Lead
- Facility Lead
- Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) Lead
- Construction Lead
- Automation Lead
This is certainly a unique role that will require a unique candidate. In order to be considered for the Design Engineer position, one must have the following qualifications:
- B.S. or greater in an Engineering discipline
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience
- Previous fractionation experience
- Knowledge of 3D integrated design - Revit preferred
- Experience with facility design, HVAC, and construction projects
This is a very exciting opportunity to take on an immediate leadership role and work on a nation-leading project. This is the type of position that can offer enjoyment from a multitude of angles and will allow you the chance to make your voice heard from day one.
If you are interested in learning more, please forward your resume and/or reach out to me directly on the contact details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.