As a Development Engineer you will participate in the Design & Development in the product development process from concept to market for client companies. Work in a fast paced environment with an exciting new company to the Irish market.
Role: Design/ Development Engineer
Benefits: Salary, Pension. Healthcare and yearly bonus.
My client as an American company who have just been set up an office in Galway within the last 18 months. You will get the opportunity to work in a Multinational company with a start-up feel. They are experts in the Research and Design of complex Medical Devices from concept to manufacturing and will be investing heavily in their Irish office turning it into their European HQ.
· Work to establish a Design and Development (D&D) dedicated cleanroom space for manufacture of prototypes builds for animal and clinical trial studies.
· Develop new prototypes and products from concept to clinical & market release.
· Manufacture prototypes for concept and client evaluation.
· Test prototypes in the D&D lab with lab notebook documentation.
· Prepare test protocols for testing and prepare engineering test reports
· Project management and coordination of outsource suppliers
· Work with other locations for the design and development of prototypes and products.
· Effectively control new product/process/technology introductions
· Coordinate process verifications and validations with
- Familiar with Medical Device regulations.
- 2+ years Medical Device experience
- Knowledge of Catheters, Balloons, Laser Welding and Polymers would be a benefit.
- Experience with Solidworks.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity respond with your CV and we can set up a call to discuss further.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales