- Job type Permanent
- Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Sector R&D
Biopharmaceutical Company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing, acquiring and commercialising differentiated and accessible medicines that address unmet medical needs.
The company has a portfolio of medicines through its orphan, primary care and rheumatology business units. The global headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. The company also have office locations in the US and Europe.
Reporting to the Vice President, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations, the Director of Manufacturing Biologics will lead the global manufacturing of Biologics out of Dublin.
The successful candidate will engage closely with the Supply Chain and Quality functions to ensure the timely delivery of biological drug products for commercial supplies. The successful candidate will also work and cooperate closely with the team members of the technical development function.
The Director also manages the budget activities and objectives of the Biologics Manufacturing Function.
It is a position that operates at both a strategic level and also one that requires the successful candidate to perform detailed hands-on execution of production management tasks.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- BSc, MSc, PhD in related field (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering).
- 15-20+ years industry experience, with at least 8 of those years in manufacturing operations of biological drug substances and drug products.
- Proven experience in leading a global manufacturing function as well as cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience in working with, negotiating, and managing external CMO manufacturing partners.
- Exceptional organisational skills in handling multiple priorities and meeting required budget goals and timeframes.
Competitive salary, pension, health, bonus
For immediate consideration apply with and up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Please call me for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales